Series9 provides a free version where you can access all the free features without any limitations. But in the free version, you may experience some ads which are required to continue these services for free.
From time to time, We may offer special promotional offers, plans or memberships (Offers). Offer eligibility is determined by Series9 at its sole discretion and we reserve the right to revoke an Offer and put your account on hold in the event that we determine you are not eligible. Existing Members of households with an existing Series9 membership may not be eligible for certain Offers. We may use information such as your method of payment or an account email address used with an existing Series9 membership to determine your eligibility. The eligibility requirements and other limitations and conditions will be clearly disclosed in the offer's details or in other communications made available to you.
- Billing Cycle: The membership fee for the Series9 service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the "Checkout" page. The duration of your billing cycle depends on the type of subscription that you choose. Open Series9 app and go to settings->Payments & Subscriptions to see your next payment date.
- Payment Methods: To use the Series9 service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. In case your primary payment method fails, you authorize us to charge any of your secondary payment method associated with your account. If your payment method isn't properly setup, due to expiration, insufficient funds or any other reason, and you do not cancel your premium membership, we may suspend your access to the service until a valid payment method is successfully charged.
- Updating your Payment Methods: You can always update your Payment Methods by going to the "Settings->Payments & Subscriptions" page. In case of any update, you authorize us to continue charge the new valid Payment Method(s).
- Cancellation: You can cancel your Series9 membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Series9 service through the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Any partial membership payments are non-refundable. To cancel your premium membership, go to "Payments & Subscriptions" under the "Settings" menu and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your premium membership will disable automatically at the end of your current billing period.
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans: From time to time, We may change our subscription plans. However, any price changes will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
The member who created the Series9 account (the "Account Owner") and whose Payment Method is charged (in case of Premium Membership) is responsible for any activity that occurs through the Series9 account. To protect and to prevent anyone from accessing the account, the Account Owner should maintain control over the device whcih is used to access the service and not reveal any confidential details associated with the account to anyone. You are fully responsible for any modifications in your account information and to maintain the accuracy of the information provided related to your account. We reserve the rights to terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Series9 or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
The Series9 service is provided "as is" and without warranty or condition. Particularly, our services may not be 100% uninterrupted or error-free. If you think you rights are being infringed in some way, please contact us and we'll take appropriate actions.